The MOMS® Club of Bethlehem Township, PA is a local chapter of MOMS Club International. We are a support group designed just for you, the mother of today! We offer a variety of activities including: play dates, monthly meetings, service projects, Moms Night Out, and much more!
MOMS Club is a non-profit corporation and a 501(C)3 publicly-supported charity registered with the IRS. It was founded in 1985 and has grown to include 2,100 chapters with over 100,000 members all over the US and around the world.
Joining MOMS Club is a wonderful way to meet other mothers for support and find playmates for your children. Membership is open to all mothers living in Bethlehem Township. (Please see Membership for links to sister chapters in the Lehigh Valley.)
MOMS Club Goals:
- To provide a support group for mothers and their children
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
MOMS Club Principles:
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way
- That a family’s decision for a mother to either stay at home to raise the children or work involves sacrifice no matter which they choose